Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Whanaungatanga week

Last week we did team building activities. What I enjoyed was being able to work as a team. My favourite activities was the pools and the sleepover because I learnt how to work as a team. The pools and the sleepover was one of my favourite activities because I got to  enjoy it with my friends. The hardest activite I did was training with Miss Komor because I kept on getting tired of the running  and  lifting the kettle bells. It was an AMAZING experience to have with my friends. Another one of the activities we did that I enjoyed was the Attitude program because Toni had so many funny jokes and I enjoyed the games we did. What I am going to be improving on in my whanaungatanga is being able to talk to others.I enjoyed dancing.

Next time I am going to work on my confidence and being able to talk in front of a big crowd.
     

We had an amazing week last week.
Here are some AMAZING! photos from last week.




Boys night

No comments:

Post a Comment